|Airwheel C5 helmet||1 pcs|
|Manual/ Warranty Card||1 unit|
|Micro 5PIN USB cable||1 pcs|
|SD Card/Card Reader||Optional Accessory|
|Size||272mm × 220mm × 169mm|
|Applicable Head Circumference||L Size: 53~58cm XL Size: 59~63cm|
|Internal memory||8MB NOR FLASH|
|Internal cache||512Mb DDR2(Internal)|
|External memory||Micro SD Card (Max. support 128GB)|
|Video max resolution||2304*1296P 30fps|
|Photo resolution||1920*1080 (2M)|
|Camera lens||6G Wide-angle HD lens|
|Coms sensor||OV4689 1/3" CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||diagonal angle150° horizontal angle130° vertical angle67.4°|
|Maximum power dissipation||450mA/4.2V|
|Hours of use||about 4 hours|
|Charging time||about 3 hours|
① DV switch---Long press to turn on/off the camera
② Wi-Fi pairing---Wi-Fi on/off
③ Start/stop key---Taking photos or shooting videos
④ Helmet adjuster---Adjusting the helmet size
⑥ Reset---Shut off compulsively
⑦ LED indicator---Power on in green light, WIFI in blue light, charging in red light
⑧ DV microphone---Support
⑨ Prompt tone---Support
⑩ Bluetooth LED indicator---Flashing frequently when not connected, solid blue light when connected, flashing slowly when playing music or shooting videos.
⑪ Bluetooth microphone---Support
⑫ Bluetooth switch---Turn on/off the Bluetooth, Answer/hang up the phone call
⑬ Short press Next song/long press volume +---Support
⑭ Short press Last song/long press volume ----Support
⑮ SD card slot---Maximum support 128GB
⑯ Micro USB port---Read image data in SD card or charge the helmet
⑰ Helmet drawstring---Fasten the helmet
⑱ Chin pad---Keep comfortable
⑲ Drawstring buckle---Fasten the drawstring
Please make sure this manual is read through and fully understood before initial use of Airwheel C5.
Please check the following matters before wearing the C5 helmet:
1.Check if there is crack, scratches, rugged surface or abrasion in appearance and the integrity of cap lining etc. which might affect the performance of the helmet. Please repair or dump it in time when it is not in good condition;
2.Check if all components are fastened;
3.Check if all the functional modules are in good condition, whether there is enough battery capacity.
1.Do not wear C5 in rainy days;
2.Do not clean C5 with water, as it may cause shortcut or electrical function failure;
3.Do not clean C5 with detergent, as it may cause damage to the EPS;
4.Changing or removing any of the original accessories are forbidden;
5.Do not wear C5 once it has experienced a big impact and has a crack;
6.Do not wear C5 when riding motorcycles;
7.Do not wear C5 in engineering work, as it cannot replace the Safety Helmet.
Please read this manual carefully before use. Wearing C5 in the right way can prevent your head from serious injury by absorbing and spreading the impact energy. However, not all kinds of injuries can be prevented by the helmet. It may cause physical injury or property loss to the user or a third party if you are not following the user manual or traffic laws and regulation. The Airwheel Company is only responsible for the malfunction of the helmet, and is NOT responsible for any physical injury or property loss to the user while using this product.
· High temperature(>110。F or 43。C) will cause damage to the shell of the helmet. Do not place it near any heat source.
· The protection function of the helmet will decrease with the passage of time, and it is influenced by many factors, such as hollow after collision, exposure to pollution and harmful chemicals or long time exposure under sunshine etc.
· This helmet should not be used by children while climbing or doing other activities when there is a risk of strangulation/hanging if the child gets trapped with the helmet.
Please use a soft cloth dipped with a little alcohol to wipe the helmet shell, inside liner, fixed system and other accessories. Please use the lens cloth to wipe the lens gently.
This helmet should be stored in the dry and ventilated places at room temperature.
It needs to be fully charged for at least one time every month.
1. The right way to wear the helmet, below forehead.
2. The wrong way to wear helmet, above forehead.
3. Place the centre of the side strap below your ears to make sure it is comfortable for the ears.
4.Fasten the buckle and adjust the length of the straps.
5. Adjust the chin pad to keep comfortable.
6. Helmet size can be adjusted by the helmet adjuster, tighten it clockwise or loosen it anticlockwise.
1.Open the front lining of the helmet (as Figure 1 shows), connect the Micro 5PIN USB cable with power source (power adapter or computer USB port) to charge. For first usage, see Figure 2.
2.As Figure 3 shows, pull open the lining, insert the SD card in the arrow direction until it does not pop out, and then push the SD card to take out.
1. Long press the Bluetooth switch ,It means successfully connected when hearing the prompt tone and the light is flashing blue.
2. Access to phone setting, Turn on the Bluetooth, go to Bluetooth search page, click C5 to connect, solid blue light in the indicator when successfully connected.
3. When successfully connected, short press thekey to answer the phone call, short press it again to hang up.
1. Long press the switch key. It means successfully connected when hearing the prompt tone and the light is solid green.
2. Short press to take photos, long press to shoot videos and long press again to stop.
3. Long press key and turn on the helmet Wi-Fi (the indicator is solid blue and there is prompt tone), Connect the APP.
Scan QR code to download
Note: support Android 4.3 or later, support IOS 7.0 or later
1.Turn on the C5 helmet, turn on the helmet Wi-Fi and start the APP.
2.operate as the following steps to connect (Password: 1234567890).
3.For detailed information, please visit Airwheel official website or give a call to consult.
1.Start the APP and choose “Smart helmet” in the list.
2.Click wireless icon and search the Airwheel models nearby(note:click to connect the Bluetooth)
3.Click WiFi_DVR_**** and input the password “1234567890” .
4.After successful connection, go back to the home page of the APP to take photos or shoot videos.