|Front and rear axle components||1 group|
|Rubber pad||2 pcs|
|Control box||1 pcs|
|Batteries 7#||2 pcs|
|Other parts||1 unit|
|Specification/warranty card||1 unit|
|Positioning Template of screw hole for remote control skateboard||1 piece|
|Max. Climbing Angle||~ 15°||Riders weighing 60kg get up to 18°|
|Battery Capacity||81.4Wh / 162.8Wh|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~ 40||Best at 20~30°C|
|Charge Voltage||AC220V 50~60Hz||Optional:110V/110V-240V|
|Charge Time||81.4Wh: ~ 60min 162.8Wh: ~ 120min|
|Size||Height :190mm, Length : 785mm, Width : 208mm|
1.Aligning battery box with rear axle of motor with cables, put the bolt and fasten it.
2.Let the connected components and rubber pad align with the mounting holes on the rear part of the board, and then put bolts. Then fasten them corresponding to the fixing nuts in sequence.
3.Install the rest front axle into the proper position at front part of the board.
4.Connect the male and femal plugs in alignment with the arrow. Finish the installation of the scooter.
Slope Angle ＞ 15°
There is security risk for any travel tool, including remote control skateboards. So you should know well about its safety precautions, and also be careful during riding. Please pay attention to safety because of its strong power.
1. Please hold remote control tightly to ensure signal’s connection.
2. Please keep balance during riding. Don’t slam the brake on at a high speed to avoid yourself to fly out or to bring harm to others and you.
3. Please practice the scooter at a low gear in the first few times even though you’re a professional skateboarder.
4. Please bear in mind that leave enough time and distance to avoid obstacles and others for it makes a low sound or no sound when you are using the scooter.
5. Only allow one person to ride the scooter. Don’t stand on it with two persons or more than two.
6. Please wear sport shoes as well as protective accessories such as helmets, kneepads, elbow pads, eyewear, etc.
7. Don’t ride the scooter among heavy traffic or crow in public place.
8. Please practice it at a low speed in the clearing with few people when it’s the first time to ride it.
9. Prohibit riding it on the bumpy roads, like earthen road, or cobbled road.
10. Prohibit riding it on the wet or slippery pavement, especially the ice-snow road and stagnant water pavement. Please walk through instead of riding.
11. Prohibit riding on the ramp over 15°.
12. Prohibit teenagers less than 15 year-old and old people over 60 year-old from leaning and riding the scooter. Please don’t use it when there are no adults to companion with the teenager.
13. Prohibit those people from riding who are still using medicine or alcohol with action and response capacity constrained.
14. We don’t suggest your riding it in cold winter of north.
15. Prohibit riding it at rainy days.
16. Please ride it slowly on the ramp.
17. Don’t ride it if rider’s self-reasons or other objective factors cause you not to be suitable for riding.
You need lots of practice to grasp the skill before you ride the scooter safely. If you are not skilled, or fail to follow the user guide of this product, it may cause rider or the third part physical injury or property loss. Our company only takes the responsibility for product defects or damage, and we are NOT responsible for physical injury or property loss related with using products.
1.Please learn and abide by local laws and regulations when riding M3. Be careful and considerate of others, and take precaution of accidents and collisions.
2.Please ride at safe and proper speed and make sure your M3 is under control.
3.Respect pedestrians and avoid startling pedestrians, especially children. When approaching from behind, announce yourself and slow down to walking speed when passing.
4.Please keep secure distance from other scooters. Please don’t try side-by-side riding.
5.Please avoid riding in poor light unless necessary, and make sure in this scenario you ride at slow, safe speed with care and geared with mounted driving lights if possible.
6.Please relax your body when riding, bend your knees and elbows slightly and look straight forward.
7.Riding backward can be dangerous. For emergency, ride slowly backward in necessary avoidance of obstacles.
First turn on the power of scooter, and then open the switch of remote control. Stand on it relaxing with a correct posture. Next slowly slide the sliding button up of the remote control to start the scooter.( The control distance can reach up to 5m without any obstructions. )
1. Turn on M3 power button, and start App as well as Bluetooth.
2. Click App’s wireless connection icon,and follow steps as the photo to connect. (Initial pass words 1111 1111)
Click Airwheel to connect
Input the initial password
3. Refer to official website or give calls for details.
*Support Android 4.3 or higher, iOS 7.0 or higher.
1. Slowly slide the sliding button up to feel motor’s start and acceleration. Don’t slide rapidly the sliding button to prevent you from falling over or even being thrown out.Slowly slide up the button to increase speed after the motor is started. Slowly loose the button until it returns to the original position to slow down speed.
2. Slowly slide the sliding button backward (with opposite direction) when braking.
3. You need move the center of gravity to the front wheels to avoid sliding when you ride it on the uphill. Please stop riding, and walk through it to prevent motor from overheating when the slop is over 15°.
4. Please slow down speed at the down ramp.
First slide the button to the backward, and then move the center of gravity backward with slowly sliding the button up.
Balance center of gravity of body
First slide the button to the forward, and move center of gravity forward with slowly sliding the button up.
The center of gravity tilts towards right through body gives pressure to the right side.
The center of gravity tilts towards left through body gives pressure to the left side.
Please properly reserve the warranty card and purchase invoices as after-sales credential.
If scooter defects and damages are caused by non-artificial reasons, we provide service as the following clause.
1. The electric scooter will be maintained for one year, except the batteries and consumable items.
2. We can maintain the battery and charger for half year; since tires belong to consumable material one month is provided for maintenance.
Following circumstances are not included in the free repairing scope.
1.Malfunction is cause by users who are not in accordance with the provisions of the operation instruction handbook to use, maintain and adjust.
2. Damage and failure is caused by users’ self-refit, self-repair and without compliance with application regulations
3. Failure is caused by user improper safekeeping or accidents.
4. There is no warranty card and invoice or discrepancy between the vehicle and the card.
5. The appearance damage after using does not belong to the warranty scope.
6. Self-demolition piece used is excluded form Operation Manual.
7. Damage is caused by long time riding in the rain and soaking in water.