|Item weight||~ 6.5kg|
|Maximum speed||~ 10km/h|
|Charging time||~ 100min|
|Charging voltage||AC220V 50-60Hz|
1.Unfold the kick-stand, put Z8 flat on the ground (see Figure 1), check and ensure the folding armrest loosen(see①arrow), press the clutch pins in both sides(see②arrow) and lift the scooter head (see Figure 2 -③arrow) until the marble slides into the clutch pin and a “click” sound is heard. Then press the folding armrest tightly(see④arrow) to fasten the frame.
2.Set right the scooter head vertically, pull down the lock catch on the handles(see⑤arrow), unfold the two handles (see⑥arrow), release the handle lock catch, and then fasten the handle and turn the bell to a comfortable angle (see⑦arrow).
3.Adjusting the scooter heights: open the lifting rod lock (see⑧arrow), adjust the height in the arrow direction (see⑨arrow). After adjustment is finished, close the lifting rod lock (see⑩arrow). Then riders can use it (see Figure 3).
Set the Z8’s head right and adjust the scooter height to ensure a comfortable riding experience. Find the power switch in the frame’s right side, hold the handle and step on the pedals, right down to move the accelerator slowly to accelerate. Then riders can ride it.
Open the power switch . Starting is completed.
Right down to move the accelerator slowly to ride
Press the fender brake to decelerate during riding.
1.Hold the handle and open Z8’s power switch.
2.One foot steps on the pedal and look straight ahead. Rotate accelerator with right hand to speed up.
3.When riders need to slow down or stop Z8, riders release the accelerator and press the fender brake until the scooter slows down or stops.
4.When the brake is started, the accelerator automatically cut off power.
Turn the power on (see Figure 4) and step on the pedal one foot by one foot.
Rotate accelerator with right hand to speed up (see Figure 5).
Press the fender with foot (see Figure 6).
Turn the Scooter head to the right.
Turn the Scooter head to the left.
Get off from the pedal one foot by one foot.
Please read notices carefully and follow riding requirements during the Z8 ride.
No urgent acceleration, rapid deceleration and sharp turns. Do not over speed. It is advised that rider do not ride Z8 when there is a failure or the power switch keeps flashing. Also, It is advised that rider do not ride Z8 when the power indicator is in red light. If in riding, please keep a low constant speed. If there is a risk of falling, please protect personal safety first, do not consider Z8. Z8 may produce wear and tear which have influence on the performance in the process of riding and parking.
So before rider ride the Z8, it is necessary to do the following inspections:
1. Rider needs to check whether the Z8 is installed firmly, and is damaged or not.
2. Rider needs to check the brake function and tyres, and to check whether the handle, cushion and folding lock catch are fastened. If not, please tighten the screws.
3. Rider needs to check whether folding mechanism has been locked.
4. Rider needs to find an open space to practice, at least 4m*20m area.
5. Rider needs to have a full understanding of the surrounding environment to avoid the interference from the vehicle, pedestrians, pets, bicycles and other obstacles.
6. Rider needs a skilled assistant at side. The assistant is proficient in riding Z8 and familiar with the guidelines for the use of scooters in all matters needing attention and riding method.
1. Do wear helmet, gloves, elbow/knee pads or other necessary protection gears.
2. Do not ride in rainy days or on the bumpy and wet roads, such as earth road, cobbled road or snowing and watery roads, in case of accidents and danger.
3. Don't ride it in the uphill or downhill.
4. Do not allow children under 12 or the aged above 60 to ride Airwheel.
5. Drunk or drug riding Airwheel is prohibited. People with constrained action and reaction capacity are not allowed to ride Airwheel.
6. Do not ride Airwheel in extremely cold winter.
7. It is advised that rider do not ride Z8 when the power indicator is in red light.
8. Do not ride Airwheel in other unadvised situations causing by either personal or objective reasons.
9. To charge, first connect the battery charge interface, then the power source.
10. It needs power off to store. It needs to charge no more than 3 months and then store it.
11. This product might be limited to use on private road (check the regulations in force in the territory of use). We recommend using suitable protective equipment.
Airwheel reserves the right of final interpretation of all the terms and conditions of this User Manual.
Don't ride uphill
Don't ride uphill
Do not remain on the standing board after releasing the kickstand.
1. Open lifting lock catch (see⑪arrow), and press the lock button to bring down the scooter head (see Figure⑫arrow), close lifting lock catch(see⑬arrow). Fasten the scooter head, pull the handle lock catch gently (see⑭arrow), and fold downward the handle (see⑮arrow). Release the handle lock catch and fold the handle (see Figure 7).
2. Fix the frame, loosen the folding armrest(see⑯arrow), press down the clutch pins in both sides(see⑰arrow) and pull down the scooter head(see Figure 9-⑱arrow) until the marble slides into the clutch pin and a “click” sound is heard. Fold the kickstand to finish the folding process (see Figure 10).
Scan two-dimensional code to download
*Support Android 4.3 or higher, iOS 7.0 or higher.
1. Turn on Z8 power button, and start App as well as Bluetooth.
2. Do as the follows to connect (verify password is 11111111).
3. Refer to official website or give calls for details.
Click App’s wireless connection icon
Search Airwheel nearby,click the searched Airwheel model to connect.
Input the verify password: 11111111 to connect.